Friday, February 26, 2010

Color Choices

I made my choices for the paint colors of the house! They all look a little muted on here, which will make my mom very happy. I think that they will be a little brighter in the house, but you never know. All of the colors are from sherwin-williams.

Tricorn Black - For the Mantel:

Sensible Hue - For the Master Bedroom:

Restrained Gold - For the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & all of the Hallways:

Rain - For the Guest Room & Laundry Room:

Meadow Trail - For the Study (this one looks MUCH more green now that it's painted):

Ivory Lace - For the Trim:

Bamboo Shoot - For the Guest Bath:


Bee's Wax - For the Craft Room & Master Bath:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie. I have been searching for the right house colors fore the past 2 weeks and happened upon your blog and your house.You have a beautiful home! Can I ask what color your siding is and where it's from? Also what color /brand are your shakes and stone?

    ReplyDelete