Saturday, June 5, 2010

All Moved In!


We're here! Phillip & I have actually been in our house for three weeks now, but due to unpacking and a lack of internet (hopefully we'll have it soon!), I've been a little late at posting pictures. Obviously everything is not finished, but I plan on updating each room as I finish it.

This shows a good overview of the layout of the house:


The Living Room:




The nook:


The Dining Room:


Phillip's Study:


The Kitchen:




The dreaded glass tile that my Dad put up:


My green pantry (my favorite room in the house!):



The Laundry Room:


The Master Bedroom:




The Master Bath:


The Craft Room:





Guest Bath:



The Guest Room:



The Screened-In Porch:


The Back of the House:


7 comments:

  1. Nice, Karla and I are so happy for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that office, especially that map divided up on the wall and that gorgeous desk lamp. Your craft room is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is beautiful! I absolutely love the decor. Can I ask where you go the glass containers for your pantry & your sewing table? You can just respond to my post and I will check back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was curious if you know the name or style of your stone on the front of your house? I like it and am interested in locating it for my own home. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you happen to know the brand and color of your siding and shakes? Are the shakes vinyl? Thank you so much! Please email me at Luikens@heartofiowa.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you mind telling me what color you used for the main exterior color?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you tell me the color of your siding and shakers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete