Saturday, May 14, 2011

25 weeks!

How far along? 25

Total weight gain: at my appointment last week, I was up 7 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Pants - always. I can still fit into a few pre-pregnancy tops, but they are starting to get too short!

Feeling: Really good. My only complaint is a sore right hip that will not go away.

Sleep: Phillip & I got a new king size bed, so no complaints in this department now!

Food cravings or aversions: I'm not eating a ton of meat (it doesn't sound bad, I just don't want it), but no real cravings yet.

Best moment this week: Picking up a few things for the nursery at IKEA with my mom on monday.

Movement: I'm starting to feel not only kicks and punches, but wiggles and stretches, too. It feels really crazy sometimes.

Gender: Still don't know, yay!!

Labor Signs: n/a

What I miss: we're getting ready for summer at the lake, and I'm already missing being able to get out on the water to ski and tube.

What I’m nervous about: Nothing really, it's just starting to feel a little more real that there will be a baby here in around 15 weeks.

What I am looking forward to: Getting my crib bedding in, I feel like I've been waiting forever!

Milestones & new this week: I'm taking my glucose test this week to make sure that I don't have any signs of gestational diabetes. That's not very exciting, but it's all I can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment