Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break in Carmel-by-the-Sea

Phillip & I just got back from a week in California with his cousin Jeremy and his wife Melanie. We had a great week (despite rainy and chilly weather). I wore my new maternity jacket the whole week, so I don't really have any pictures that show my growing belly. Our ultrasound is next week, so I'll post and updated belly picture along with snapshots (and maybe a video) from the ultrasound.


Phillip & I waiting to go on our whale watching tour:
The whole crew in front of "the lone cypress":
Phillip & I on the green of hole #10 at Pebble Beach golf course:
We took a cruise down the highway to big sur:
We were supposed to have a sunset picnic on the beach, but it was sprinkling, so we had it in the living room!


No comments:

Post a Comment